Saturday 22 August 2009

Gardening

Mia once told me about growing trees. I didn't think of it much at that point, apart from concluding it was a strange thing to do when you can walk into close to any shop and buy a tree that's already full size. And if you still think it's to small you can stretch it. Well, that was my general viewpoint. Why grow a tree?

But you know what? I became interested in gardening last time I was awake. I began planting things everywhere I could. It looked ever so pretty. But you know what! There are avis that don't like things growing but take them away. When I said, hey, that's my tree, they told me to get my own sim.

So I guess my days of gardening are over. If there was CO2 in SL I could maybe have claimed a part of a sim and said I'm gonna grow trees to help save the world. But the others say there is no CO2 at all here. You have to go to First Life for it. Not that I saw any there. How do they look? How do they taste? I think the general idea is that First Life would be a better place if there was no CO2, so I'd say it probably has a taste like tea.