Wednesday 12 August 2009

Realm

"yes, what if i was to bring serval to first life. not just for one day. for good. for ever. to bring her into my life. to include her in what i do, in what i think, in how i think. make her spend her time here instead, irl.

she wants to come out. that's metaforce, oc. unless you don't believe that humans control the avatars. i feel this urge to spend my time here, too. rl changes have made the world seem much larger to me all of a sudden. there are these untold doors, wide open, and i hear those tempting sounds from inside. have a peek, cross the threshold, ask what's going on. that's what i want to do.

serval has made me try new things. she has shown that it doesn't kill me. it usually doesn't even hurt. so now when this new rl realm of potential experiences, pleasures and adventures is out here waiting for me, why don't i. why don't i indulge myself even more, bringing serval along, never to return to where she was born.

e."