Monday 24 August 2009

Kiwi

I do fancy the angel. Not that I want to kiss her and cuddle her and sleep with her. I just like her. Love her. A little. It isn't necessary to go to bed with everyone you like or love. Like pets. You don't have to make love to the kittens just to prove that you love them. Or your brothers and sisters. And many love their country, how would you bed one of those? Do the soil? Lay the flag? Or screw everyone that lives there?

There's a country called News Eland, where the guys probably do love the pets and animals a lot, because they're said to shag a lot of sheep. I don't know why, but the girls there can't be very pretty. I got that thing about Mia's brother Cat wearing velcro gloves in a story from News Eland. (And I was stupid enough to tell someone, and then had to stick to the story. Poor pet Cat.) But the original story also included rubber boots. I don't think I ever made anyone think that Cat wears those. I own a pair myself, though. They are black with a pink flower on each boot.

I wonder why they prefer sheep over there. It's obvious there's got to be a lot of elands around, too, considering the name. But maybe it's harder to sleep with an antelope than with a sheep. Maybe the guys over there are quite short, so that sheep have a more comfortable height. Maybe that's also why the girls, preferring big boys, don't lift a finger to make themselves attractive to the local guys. They probably come to SL instead, where all the boys are huge and all the girls that have a decent amount of lindens at their disposal can make themselves pretty enough. And yet there are sheep here, too. Inflatable ones (although they don't inflate for real here, they just rezz). I've got one of those, too. But it doesn't have any pink flowers. Which wouldn't be such a bad idea, would it. A pink flower and a ribbon. That might appeal to the guys from News Eland, once they find their way to Second Life, looking for wherever all the girls have gone.

I don't have any eland. I haven't even seen any around. There are impalas, though. They are antelopes, too, only smaller than elands, but that might suit the kiwi guys fine, if they find the blowup sheep not very suitable for velcros. A kiwi is a fruit. The others say that a fruit is the same as a fairy. Which may be another reason why all the girls left from there.

Once the guys come to SL for the impalas, only the hobbits will be left over there. And the elands, oc. That's not a very good match. Elands are rumoured to make an impressive jump and then land head first to kill themselves when all hope is at an end. I guess that's gonna happen a lot. After that there will be hobbits only. The good old hobbits, holding the fort. I bet they love their country a lot.