Friday 7 August 2009

SL nights

I remember the first time I saw bling. On a pair of shoes, worn by a girl. I thought it looked ever so good, ever so beautiful, ever so advanced. I humbly felt like the most wretched noob in comparison. Facepaws. Buttpaws. However, that's when I fell for the night, and began really liking it. The blings. The lights. The atmosphere of SL nights.

I used to like watching the stars. The lovely stars. Now I know they aren't real, but just painted somewhere up there. They are nothing but little dots of light. They are lamps. They mean nothing. And the names that I thought were theirs aren't the names of these ones, but of those in First Life. Alcyone, Bellatrix, Capella, Deneb... And now I've seen them too. Omg. Not to mention the moon, which is full these days and such a pretty thing, so enchanting, so mesmerizing.

Once the angel used the expression "real life", obviously referring to First Life. Omg. Now I can't get it out of my head. Real life. Words to make you cry. Words to make kings start wars.