Tuesday 11 August 2009

IM

I may be spending most of my time nowadays just sitting somewhere dreaming of a different world. But I do still listen to my IMs.

I got this one saying I was making a big fool out of myself being two plus years and still liking bling. I replied I don't. And then got a reply quoting my diary blah blah blah. Don't I truly hate it when people read unspoken things into my words. Because I didn't say those things because I had no reason to, either because they are no one's business or because they aren't correct, never happened, never were. Because. Ok, in this particular case I said I began liking blings. But I never said I continued. There you are. Those who know me can probably verify that they have heard me say many stupid things, but never "/bling on", not even once. True, there is a blingy belly piercing freebie in my inventory, but I never use it (I did once, a long time ago, and it attached inside my belly and couldn't be seen other than as the occasional light from inside my tummy.)

Another IM was from Horrid Man, saying that I had now added aspirations to become god to my previous list of alleged sins (sleeping with girls, sleeping with animals, sleeping with the devil). Consequently I will fry forever even more after I'm gone.

Those that I care for don't IM me any more, though. I think they have forgotten about me, after I've been spending all my time with just one of them, and after that I spent close to no time with anyone. I think I had lost the urge to just hang, was hoping for something more serious, and didn't find it around. So parting wouldn't be that bad, would it. Bring me to your world, angel! And then don't send me back again.