Friday 12 June 2009

Rude

Someone who had been listening to my diary said I'm a dike. He spoke to me about that thing only, so it was obviously quite important to him. Especially as he never spoke to me before. I didn't really get the point why saying this was so pressing, but I should probably be glad he didn't just "mmmmm" me like all those others. This was at least an attempt to make conservation.

He said I was sleeping with fish, and from the way he said it I understood that he saw this as some sort of problem. So I told him about my brother Cat sleeping with sheep, if he wanted real problems to ponder. Now, Cat isn't really my brother but Mia's, which I told him too, explaining that Mia is my puppet in First Life, while I have no control of what Cat is doing. If I had, I'd make him sleep with some cooler kind of animal.

At that point this guy said he'd mute me if I didn't stop saying such repulsive things. Well, it wasn't me who opened the IM. And I have never told anyone that I sleep with Fishie. So that was a conclusion of his own. I told him he was being rude, and he told me I was a disgrace. Which ended our chat.

Some other avis have told me now and then that I look pretty. Well, at least since I got myself a good skin. Before that, someone once said I looked like a lampshade. But no-one ever called me a dike before. That's like saying I'm a fence, or look like a boundary. No, I prefer hearing that I look good. Like in the girls only club, where they said it a lot when I was dancing. I think that this guy should go there and learn from them.