Monday 29 June 2009

Quantum

There has been hollowness again. I didn't expect that. I believed that now, once I figured out about Mia, I would be whole again. Perhaps more whole than ever before. But so it is not. I've been hollow again.

Maybe it is a crab after all, not a lack of heart. Because I've cured the latter. Oh, I can feel it here inside, beating slowly, steadily, a warm completeness that makes me smile at things, sigh at thoughts, and throw glances into dark corners over my shoulder.

No, that is all set now. But not the hollowness. I know how to unhollow myself, but it is annoying. I want others to see me, all of me, maybe even more now than before.

The rude man has not IMed me again, which is good. I've seen Fishie, which is good too, although time tears us apart. And I have understood things about Mia. In brief, that she is me in First Life. I wonder what it looks like there. Does she change clothes when I do? Hair? Skin?

I still don't believe she's controlling me. I think it's more like quantum mechanics, of which I understand absolutely nothing, but you who listen to my diary may understand and get what I mean. Yet, I think we're not altogether alike. I think Mia is the emotional one, while I'm the brainy. Haha, which says a lot about Mia, doesn't it.

Which also gives cause for a nohaha. If Mia is so utterly stupid, poor pet, and I'm sort of half way there, then what puts words such as quantum mechanics in my mouth? Or... Omg. Who?