Sunday 7 June 2009

They say

Today was Emmi day, but they say I didn't make it into the E-you. All the votes have now been counted, and I didn't get enough votes. That's what they say. So I have cancelled the party to celebrate my ejection. But I don't really get it. The number of votes given in my sim was higher in today's ejection than in previous ones, while the numbers went down in most other sims. I'd say that increase is because of my campaign. My fellow avatars saw me, realized the good things I'd be able to do for them in the E-you, and decided to go and vote, for me.

Yet someone that can count better than me now says sorry Serval.

I'm not sure what to make out of this. Oh, well, I actually am. If I had been ejected for the E-you, I would have been TP'd to Brazils in Belchum, which I have been told is a place in First Life. Obviously that won't happen now. But, really and truly, is that because only few voted for me, despite my campaign, or because there never was a Brazils and there never even was an E-you? Wasn't the ejection just a hoax made up by the religious avis, to make the rest of us believe that all avatars are allowed to choose those gods of First Life that make up the rules we are supposed to submit to? And then, when I, an avatar, decided to run for a seat in the E-you parlourmeant, their plan screwed up. They just couldn't let me be ejected. Because they wouldn't be able to TP me to First Life. Because there is none.

Had I been TP'd to see those places and the humans that are said to inhabit them, there would have been no option for me but to bow my head and humbly admit I've been wrong all the time about humans and First Life. I would have had to repaint and become religious like all those others, accepting the existence of humans. But now, as things have turned out, that will not happen. I'm not gonna see First Life. I'm not gonna see humans. I'm just gonna follow the rules. Because I decide them myself, through the humans ejected on Emmi day. They say.