Wednesday 17 June 2009

Lamb II

I once spoke about innocence and lambs. Now, if you're a lamb but stray off a little, sort of, then what are you after you have been sheared? Well, I can't really use the term plucked, can I, because that's applicable for a completely different kind of object only. I once saw Ozark in a turkey suit, and that one was both plucked and roasted. And beheaded, too. Poor thing, I wonder what had happened to it.

With certain details of my skin in mind, I asked some of the others about the shearing thing, if that's what it means, having been sheared. That would make sense to me. But not to them, obviously, because they lolled me. Then they said that this particular kind of shearing that I was speaking of has little to do with plucking. Except that a complete lack of shearing may reduce the chances of the plucking, at least according to their opinion, all of them preferring a full shear, they said rofling. I told them that come on, it's just skin, and they said that there I was, now I was getting them, and they were lolling no end.

Then, am I right saying that my skin doesn't reveal if I'm still a lamb or a... well, that was my initial question, wasn't it. What are you after you have been sheared? Well, i can't really use the term omg, I'm becoming Mia! I've caught a compulsive obsession this order! Omg, I'll be eating peanut butter any minute now.

brb

bk

I've had some emergency cognitive behaviour terrapin now, so I'm fine again. They made me switch off a light, close a door and walk a pavement, and then dismissed me because I was OK. They scared me a little when saying they were gonna do that, because that dismiss word has the same ring as all those other words that I don't like. But then they rephrased it into "let you go home", and that was fine with me.

So, what's the answer? Of that question? I won't ask it again. A ewe or a ram? Mutton? Or just a plain naked lamb and a heap of wool?

And then my next question. Please, exactly what kind of things have had to happen for you to become a ewe/mutton/plain naked lamb? After being a cute and fluffy little lamb, that is. Is there like a border that has to be crossed, and if you haven't, but just been like glancing at it or walking up to it but not across or something like that, you're still an innocent lamb? Is there some kind of habitude requirement? And does the skin change, allowing others to see and know? "Oh, her skin has changed, she's been to the shearing barn." Or, for turkeys, "oh, her skin has been plucked, and browned nicely, she's been cooked".