Thursday 4 June 2009

Vote

I dunno if Mia is trying very, very hard to be that Ms Know-All. It's not the first time she expects me to understand nothing, you know. "I'm not sure she's aware of it herself, because she doesn't handle numbers very well." Dear Mia. I had handled the numbers. And done it very well. (Ok, with a little help, so what.) I was aware. I was aware and I had made sure to plan for a very nice and exciting birthday party that night. Probably around the time when you were going on about "that's 730 days, sweetie, which is about the same number of days etc etc omg". Which you did in my diary, btw, even though I've asked you to get your own. When you were speaking there, probably boring avis and humans alike half to death, I was having fun, wine, laughs and carnal adventures. Which I enjoyed. Which I can not say about later listening to my diary. "Blah blah incantation blah."

Now, having said that, it's time consider the future. Which may turn out really nasty unless you take proper care. (And I'm not directing this to Mia only any more, but to anyone that comes listening.) Others – such as avis that starve cats, make things move slowly inworld, and bump into you and don't even say sorry – want the world to have no rules, so that they themselves can bend it into a shape that they themselves can play as they like without facing opposition. They want to be free, but don't care if you are. To stop them, you gotta go vote on Emmi day.

On that day, the avis of a million sims have a common ejection, to pick those that are to make up the rules. Those rules are to make sure that everyone, including avis like me, furries, vamps, noobs and maybe even the allegedly existing humans, have the same rights. Irrespective of how long you've been rezzed, what your linden dollar counter says or the size of your object willie. Those picked on Emmi day will TP to a place called E-you, where they will make the rules and save the world from slime, griefing and other stuff that's no good to anyone but to the baddies.

Emmi day is in one two three days. Pls go vote! If you like, you may vote for me. That is, if you want stability and all those nice things which I have already spoken a lot about. No more details are required on that topic, I'd say. Now, if you don't want to vote for me, go vote anyhow, just don't vote for some complete arsehole. This is about avis and you and me being free.