Sunday 21 June 2009

Sensations

I don't think I'm very impressed by what Mia said about this night being very short and special. And I don't get why a short night should make her go all misty and naked out in a field. The thing is, well, you know that I can sometimes sense her, especially when she's full of strong emotions. Which, for some stupid reason, is usually when she has one of her moods, dragging me too down into those dusky pits. But there have also been exceptions, when she's been like idiotically bubbly and passed some kind of headless happiness on to me, and omg, isn't it hard to make something useful out of your day when that's the state of mind and heart to start from. And now this mistyness. Here's a normal day in life, and all of a sudden my alter ego, this spawn of my own imagination, goes all witchy and ignites a spark of lust in me to actually do those things. Like doing dances wearing little at dawn. Ok, doing such a thing isn't very hard in Second Life, because I can make any night as short as I like, go wherever I want, etcetera. But hey, what's going on?

At the time when Mia spoke those crazy things in my diary, I could sense her. She brought a wicked change of mood. And tonight those same sensations of heart and tummy and everything are back again, only much stronger, much more wild and real. As if she's actually out there with the fairies right now. Oh, I had to ask the others what a fairy really is, and what they answered intrigued me a lot. I know that Mia is yearning to get naked with guys, but, really, that kind of guys? Wouldn't that be somewhat like what's the point whatsoever?

Omg, does that mean Mia is like one of those avis that hang around certain malls with poseballs without participating, getting the fun from watching only? And I raised her myself... Well, I'm not sure I did much raising, because this outcome is not at all what I intended. But I did make her up. I did deliver her.

And now she's making me sense her, leaking those emotions on to me. Come on, this is getting ridiculous. Someone told me the other day what that thing about being a dike really is about, and here comes act II, "The Urge to Get Naked and Watch Fairies". Spells or not, this unpredictability makes living so close to a human really hard. I will have to talk to her about it. Especially as I almost believe, from the intensity of what I can sense from her, that she's actually doing those things right now. And makes me want to be there too. Wow, just imagine that guy who was so upset because of this idea that I was sleeping with girls. I hope he stopped listening to my diary after that. Or he may be back any minute. Bringing his big brother. Or even religious avis. They'd never leave me alone after that. I shouldn't have opened my mouth at all today, I think.