Saturday 7 July 2007

Sick

I've not been quite allright for some time. I've felt sick, and my body has not been normal.

I've heard of virus, bugs and crabs, and I'm a little bit afraid I've caught it. Not crabs, probably, because they say you only get it from having sex. Of which I've heard a lot. Almost everyone seems to be talking about having sex. But I don't think I have had it, and thus I can't have the crabs. But having caught one of the others worries me. Virus or bugs. Some say you just get it, others say you get it from the humans. Well, there we are again, back to religion. But I don't think humans did this to me, making me feel sick, because I don't think there are humans. I think I got it from the dancing. In the club. I remember that I was on the dance floor, and then I stopped moving. I could see the other avatars dancing, but I couldn't myself. Then I slowly faded into blackness. When I came to again, I was still in the club. More or less in the same place. But I felt something was wrong. And when I snapshot myself, I saw the most beastly avatar in that picture. It was ugly. It was deformed. It wasn't me. And still it was.

Slowly it wore off. Slowly, but it did. Now I'm almost ok again. But I'm still afraid of returning to the club. I don't want it to happen again.