Monday 9 July 2007

Thinking

Maybe it's this beeing sick that has made me think. I don't know. And I don't really like what I have been thinking.

There have been times when I've heard someone mentioning beeing "cancelled". Or "discontinued". For example, those words were used before I had learnt the dress code of one place. Where the code was a lot of dressing, I eventually found out. But nothing bad happened to me, apart from the shouting and the capital letters in a different colour.

And there has been this talking about First Life. Aka irl when you speak to some. Or Germany (to some others). Someone told me the humans said to live in First Life can cancel any avatar they like. Have I been in First Life, and was cancelled from there? Is that why I'm here now, in Second Life?

These are thoughts beyond what I can really grasp. I don't like them. They first came when I was ill. Now they're stuck there, in my head.

Is there a Third Life? Is there a Tenth? If so, what will happen to me to make me go there?