Monday 9 July 2007

Sex

They say I'm supposed to like guys. But, overall, I'm not very interested in them. I just don't like them that much. Not that I can't like. I know I can. I know when I like. I saw this avatar once, the most beautiful one. I liked seeing her. She was all black, like when someone passes between you and the sun. You see nothing but black.

But you need guys for this sex thing. They do it a lot around here, and they say it's nice, or fun, or good. Mostly they say it's all of it. So, having been sick, and a bit moody, I went one place to try. To have some of that goodness myself.

Although I've never done it, I have picked up a few vitals on how to get going. So I hung by the bar, undressed. Soon I noticed this guy, having snuck up behind me. Pleased, I waited for something to happen. But it didn't. I still don't know what he was doing there behind me. But I'm quite sure he wasn't doing it right. He didn't touch me even once. And he didn't touch himself (which they have also told me of). There he was, out of clothes, working his hand in midair between us, as if trying to touch my bum. Or trying to speak. But he didn't say a single word. Nothing happened at all. Beats me what he was getting out of it. He left without a cu. Maybe he never saw me at all.

Afterwards they told me it was sex, anyhow. Yeah. Right. That was fun.