Monday 2 July 2007

Humans

Today I have already blacked out three times. Each time I've come to in a new place, after muffles very looong. I don't like these sudden changes. Sometimes there isn't even a teleport in the place where I wake up from the blackness. For example, I keep going to a beach where there's nothing at all. Nothing to see, nothing to do. Apart from walking the beach until I black out next time.

I don't like the splatting, either. Which is what happens when you fall from high places. You fall, and then you splat onto the ground. It doesn't hurt much, but it's embarassing. You dress up to look nice. You move around the world with dignity. Then you splat.

It would be easy to avoid it happening. Just stay away from those high places. But sometimes I go places without really knowing why. I know it's dangerous, and still I do it. They say it’s because "a human is controlling me".

OK, I go places, just wandering about. And I teleport to unknown places. But isn’t that just living? That's what avatars do. It doesn't mean there has to be some kind of super-avatar (who I can't see, hear, speak to or in any other way perceive) watching me, and pushing me this or that direction. Oh, you hear a lot of stories about these "humans". Some avatars even pretend their human is speaking directly through their fingers.

"hi hun were u from? im from germany"

Or japan. Or wherever. They seem to have many different places in this First Life of theirs. Show it to me, and I'll believe in it.