Thursday 26 July 2007

Spooky

A scary thing happened to me today. When I took my top off, to change into something else, there wasn't skin beneath, as you would have expected. There was a second top (an ugly black one). It wasn't an undershirt, and it wasn't a shirt either. It was there, I was clearly wearing it, but it didn't show on the Take off menu. So I couldn't take it off. It was like part of my skin.

The hour that followed was nightmarish. I fell asleep and woke up a thousand times. I was teleported to and fro between different places. Tops came on and off.

Finally, all of a sudden, the spooky black top was gone. There was once more skin beneath. I stopped falling asleep, and there was no more crazy teleporing. Oh, was I releived.

But the really, really scary thing is that there may be something wrong with me. Because this has happened once before.

The first time it was a thong that stuck (black and ugly, once again). It was really embarrassing. I had decided to have a new go at trying out that sex thing, and there I was, and there was this guy, and a bed with pink and blue balls, and all was set, we were undressing to get going. That was when the black, ugly spooky thong appeared when I took my real thong off. I quickly tried to put it back on, then take it off, hoping the spook would go away. It didn't. I tried many times. The spook was stuck there.

I fled. I just shot right up in the air, hit the ceiling, wanted to get away, feeling nothing but utterly embarrassed.

But oh, was I lucky! For some reason, after desperate moments banging against the walls and ceiling, I was teleported away from there, to that empty beach. For the first time in my life, I welcomed the muffled dizziness of teleportation.

After some time, the spooky thong was gone. But now when it has happened again, I'm really worried.