Saturday 18 July 2009

Chatter

Come on. This is no fun any more. My diary is becoming like a public toilet, open for everyone. To speak in, that is. So it's not really like a toilet, that was a metafour. But I have no idea how they do it, this seemingly endless number of avatars, gods, humans and probably even inventory objects that keep speaking into it. Would it surprise me if the Black Cat Avatar, which really is an object, spoke it's heart out next? Sobbing, like, wishing for something else, dreaming of whiteness or of becoming transfer and modify?

I messaged the Linden guys to file a complaint about this matter with all sorts of agents compromising the privacy of my diary. They came back to me, saying "Dear E., we can see you have a problem, oh yes we can, but maybe not exactly the problem you're mentioning." In a postscript they asked if I was interested in buying a sim.

Do those guys know how much a sim costs? Probably not. I'd say that if I summed all lindens I've ever had, and if I knew how to do that, it would probably be less than the price of a sim. And you know what the others say? They say that you have to buy the sim over and over again, or someone will take it away from you. That's a really bad deal, isn't it. Let's say I buy a dress and wear it in a club. Then comes the shopowner and tells me to pay a second time, and if I don't, poof, there I am, naked in the middle of the dance floor. Come on. So I won't buy the sim. Omg, they don't get many things right, do they.

Now, who's next? Is the horrible little man gonna start speaking here, saying I'm bad bad bad? More gods? Another letter? F? X? The only one that doesn't seem interested in my diary is that angel that's supposed to come and help me. Haven't seen it. Haven't heard a word from it. It's probably just a hoax. Or maybe there just isn't enough bandwidth to get through this noisy chatter.

I bet next one to speak here will claim to do so from behind the veil, from the other side, from the Third Life, making scary noises hoping to make me pay lindens to make it stop.