Friday 10 July 2009

Tats

There was a tattoo event tonight in the club, and I was considering going there to hear some music, maybe chat a little and to show off my butterflies tat that I was already wearing. Oh, I wasn't gonna win the event with that one, that's for sure, because tattoos are big and important and everyone has grand, massive tats that could shake the very foundation of SL. Except for me. I just have tiny little ones, like the butterflies one, which I find cute. And you don't win tats events being cute.

I eventually decided not to go, ending up somewhere else where I snapshot myself. Which was most fortunate. Not the snapshotting part of it, but the not going part. Because looking at that picture I saw that I was wearing the butterflies outside my mesh top. Hey, humans, if you're there listening! That means wearing clothes beneath a tattoo. You can't do that, can you? You probably would if you could, but not me unless by mistake. I'm an avatar and there are certain standards. So:

Serval: "omg"

Serval: "/me blushes"

Serval: "/me quickly switches shirt layer to undershirt layer and vice versa"

Well, the moral of my speech so far is, well, none. It's all just to show off my butterflies. And the dress, which I like too.