Thursday 9 July 2009

Poetry

I lied last time I spoke into my diary about the reactions on the poetry. There were no IMs saying others liked it. They all spoke of crap, stupidity and discontinuation. And the same has now happened again, after publishing that second poem. Which would have burnt a black hole in my heart, had they been true attempts of mine, words right out of that same heart. Which they weren't. So there was no burning whatsoever.

That first piece is made up of the fifth word in each one of all my previous diary speeches, in reverse cronolodgeic order. (Yes, I can count to one two three four five now, and that's why I chose the fifth word.) And the second one is done the same way, but from Mia's speeches. So it's a kind of recycling, which we all need to think seriously about, because they say the world is threatened by all of us wasting the resources. So I did my little share in saving the world.

There have also been speeches of this god avi in my diary. If I was to do yet another poem out of those words, same style, it would turn out as follows:

ARE YOU ARE ARE ARE U

When I told the others, they looked at me, long looks, and for the first time ever they didn't lol.

Now, If I was to write poetry for real it would be good stuff rather like this:

Oh why oh why
are the linden dollars gone?
Those were just single steps
through doors unlocked
by my gazing eyes
searching for object prey.
Hairs, pants, tops and shoes
click, click, click, click, gone.