Monday 6 July 2009

Electricity

I may have been mistaken after all.

After listening to that message from the unknown angel once again I decided to go the whole hog. Put a formal dress on. Put some nice makeup on. However you do that. And wear an updone hair. The new and guided serval was to be born, and the trash to go out the door to leave room for religious insights.

When I was just about to get going I got a new IM from the angel.

Unknown angel: "mmmmmmmmm.... ur soh hot!!!! more pix pls!!!!!! takum heels off n rubbem on ur pussy!!!!!! mmmmmmmm!!!"

That's got something to do with electricity, hasn't it, rubbing kittens with things? You rub and rub for a long time, and then you have just enough electricity for a little spark. Not more, really, than when wearing latex shorts when you straddle the back of the couch and then touch metal for extra fireworks.

Anyhow, this is where I began having doubts. I didn't expect my guide to do the mmmmmms. I didn't like it doing them. So I made the others listen to the message, and they lolled and said it was probably a fallen angel, which they then explained was someone who does not do religious guiding very well. In this case, they said, it was some guy who gets his kicks out of shoes. Which makes sense. Had he gotten them from the kittens... wow, for good kicks, just imagine the size of them. Aww, lookilooki such a lil cutie kitten... GREEOWWWWL.

Because of all that I decided against formals in the future. I almost fell a couple of times myself wearing those heels, and don't mind not wearing them any more.