Friday 18 December 2009

Eerie

Or maybe a mystery? There was a murder? Nooo, something much scarier had happened. Ears had disappeared. Tails had been found missing. Cats were nowhere to be seen. Eerie. Then ... a sudden shriek.

Or maybe there is a lady living all alone. With 37 cats. She's so eccentric. And exotic. She's said to be mad. Others say she's a witch. Others say she does sudden shrieks. She's so eerie. And yet, she's the only one who knows about the secret teleport to First Life. So I have to go to see her.

Or maybe I have found out that the horrid little man isn't a man at all, but a vampire. He's called Doolb Slavres Kcus. He made it up himself. The name. It defines him. He's eerie. He has stolen my ears and my tail, and done horrible things to them. Unspeakable things. I want them, and he's waiting out there. All I have is my wooden stake.



Dunno if this is the kind of stuff Eddiethor wants for the mag. But I'll talk to him. They are good ideas.