Friday 11 December 2009

Glamoer

Cmon, it's not fair! I spent such an awful lot of time snapshotting for the new issue, and then this eddiethor avi told me to do it all over again. And better. Much better. Fuck me if it doesn't turn out better next time. And he said I use that same pose all the time and it's so Noctober. And he said unless I do a better job he'll have me discontinued (he listens to my diary, that old bugger, and knows which buttons to press) and find someone else for the cover cat snapshoot.

Oki, so what do I do now? Snap a better shot, oc, but how? How am I to know?

My original snapshot was this one, but eddiethor didn't like it.



The December issue is gonna be all glamoer, he said, and I thought this one was gonna be perfect for it. Oil! That's wealth, shiny bodies and huge cigars. Am I supposed to put a cigar in there? It's not very healthy smoking that close to combustibles. I guess that's why they stick those little sturgeon-jennyral warning speeches onto the packets.

I looked around the world for "glamoer pitchas" for inspiration, and I found them showing both avis and humans. (No furries, though.) But I dunno. Can I really use such in my diary? Omg, the horrid little man would be here in no time, tossing cigars into all the barrels:

Horrid man: "86. Upsizing bust!"

Horrid man: "87. Wearing more launcheree than clothes!"

Horrid man: "88. Wearing more skin than launcheree!"

Horrid man: "89. Upsizing bust even more!"

Horrid man: "90. Most probably using bouncy settings!"

No, I'm not sure glamoer snappshotting is the thing for me.