Tuesday 15 December 2009

Planning

I resigned myself to my fate. That's what I did. I didn't particularly like it, you know, going to the North Pole and posing in the snow. Especially not at there was this big fat man, dressed for a Best In Red event, who kept sneaking about, pretending he had some sort of business to attend to right there. As if I wasn't troubled enough already, worrying about catching a crab or a cold.

However, I did what Eddiethor asked from me, and he was happy with it. There was another compliment, omg, I could hardly sleep that night, even though the angel did her best to tuck me in. For the next issue, Eddiethor said, we should forget about the glamoer theme planned, no one wants glamoer any more, and instead go for something more exotic. That's what he said.

Eddiethor: "yeah, xotic. not sweetish only, u know. but wild. xotic. xtra magic, u know."

I really didn't know. But I didn't ask. Instead I said oki.

My first thought was white beaches and a nice tan. That's exotic. But the wild part, well, how wild can you go on a beach, eh? And magic? So I'll do some thinking and planning, because there is plenty of time until Janueary, he says. I want to get things right from the very start next time.

I had this one idea. Sort of exotic? Magic enough?