Monday 21 December 2009

Slime

There's been a lot of invisible slime the last few times I've been awake. I suppose it's because everyone is travelling all at once, going home for Chris Must. That means a lot of jet lag, which spreads throughout the world. I think that's why all those people met in Copencobana the other day, to discuss what to do with all the bad things those jets do to us. Only, they hadn't been told why they were meeting, so it all came to nothing. Too bad I wasn't ejected for the E–you, or I would have been there, too, to put it all straight to them. No more slime! That's what I'd have told them. I've heard that there were 14,000 of them. And they failed to understand about the slime. Shows you what kind of bosses that got ejected, eh. Not even this Ohbanana guy got it. They celebrated him no end in a tonne of wash when he was ejected, hoping he'd fix everything, bur obviously he doesn't do jets. So it's still really, really slimy, which I don't like, as I'm shopping for skins. Btw, why do they sometimes put only three or so of their ten or so skins in the demo kit? The one I'm interested in is never in those three. The shop owner probably thinks I'm gonna like no 1, 2 and 3 so much that I'll buy no 9. Clever enough. First do that, then go eject some mr Omguava to represent you in the parlourmeant of the E-theeots.

Wow, the slime i sooo bad. Damn you, all 14,000 of you! Can't stand this. Emmi, please go to Xstreet instead and let me sleep!