Saturday 12 December 2009

Typo

Omg. He yelled "NI!" at me. Then yelled again, "NO!!!", correcting the typo. Why is it called typo, btw? The only such thing that I'm aware of is typo negative, which is played now and again by some DJ's. Judging from Eddiethors general look and body language, he certainly was negative at that point. So the "NI!" may have been not only appropriate to him, but also intentional.

He, however, obviously didn't like my James Pond kind of glamoer style, so I once again bolted, TP'ing to a safe haven. The others kindly suggested I should try without the sheep and go for bunnies instead. So oki, here goes. I got myself a bunny, and have now IM'ed the snapshot to Eddiethor. I'm hoping for a typo positive in response this time. Otherwise, what more can I do apart from digging into my inventory for launcheree and head for the appearance menu?