Monday 21 December 2009

Interacting

"oki, serval, i'm onto your case. sweet dreams. i've checked some 2,500 skins so far.

i see what you mean about the black hole eyes. you get to a certain amount of blackness, and there come the tearmarks. inevitably. imagine going to the police because something that you witnessed. imagine interacting with the identikit officer.

me: she had more eye makeup.

officer: okay. like this?

me: even more.

officer: more? okay, here we go.

me: no. no tearmarks.

officer: what? come on, she had tearmarks allright.

me: no, she hadn't.

officer: are you sure?

me: yes, i'm sure.

officer: i don't really believe you.

me: well, she had no tearmarks.

officer: okay, okay. but she had a couple of scars, hadn't she?

me: no.

officer: a bullet hole in her forehead?

me: no.

officer: now ... did you really see her?

e."