Sunday 13 December 2009

Tiger

Eddiethor: "A RABBIT? what a [beep] [beep] are u! u don't think our listeners can tell a hot cat from a [beep] rabbit?"

He then told me what was expected from me, unless I wasn't interested in being the glamoer issue cover cat any more. Oh, I was interested, and from the very bottom of my heart, which I told him, but added that such things that he was mentioning wasn't really, really me, to be frank, and maybe there were other ways? There is a pair of tiger ears in my inventory, and I wouldn't mind at all wearing those together with, say, a nice jacket and maybe a pair of jeans. I've got a fine pair of shades, too. I'd very much prefer that to taking most of my clothes off for others to see, as public exposure of myself and whatever skin I'm wearing isn't really my piece of cake, I said.

Eddiethor: "and when u were a strip dancer in that girl-girl club, i guess u did it keeping ur clothes on?"

I gulped. I had no idea that he had listened to the CV I had IM'ed him at some point in the past.

So he urged me to get him his snapshots, done his way, and wasn't impressed at all when I pleaded for mercy, when I showed him my best jackets, or when I complained that I didn't have any place to go for the kind of snapshotting that he was asking from me, because I couldn't do it in public, could I?

Eddiethor: "how old r u, really?"

Serval: "a million"

Eddiethor: "no, ur not. ur... [long pause] ... [suspense] ...ur 928 days old, and u haven't got a proper home yet, or a proper job 2 pay 4 it? r u just lazy, or r u actually incapable?"

Serval: "/me blushes"

Eddiethor: "no, ur a [beep] disgrace"

Serval: "facepaws"

Eddiethor: "that's all u can say? facepaws? kitty, you need a good hiding"

Serval: "buttpaws"

Eddiethor: "again, pls?"

I left in a hurry, and set to work. I decided to A) stick to my tiger, jeans and leather jacket idea, despite Eddiethors slight reluctance, and to B) introduce a winter theme (quite appropriate for a December issue, eh) hoping for this to make him happy enough to accept A). And for that playful sexy touch he seems so keen on including, well, just look at what's attached to my lil tiger tail... This one's gonna do the trick.